I have returned from the CENTS show today and am ready to get back to the swing of things, including a project or two.
More on the show and my thoughts on some of the presenters in my next post.
Most of you probably know the weather played havoc wiht driving in Ohio yesterday, so a bunch of us stayed and last night we had a 4 hour conversation on design principles,
- What are design principles?
- What order you teach design principles?
- Does it even matter if you teach design principles?
- Design principles vs. intuitive design.
- Then the big discussion: what are basic design principles vs. advanced design principles?
On and on it went? It was great . . . and a consensus was never reached.