Well the snow is melting and I am working a on a good size project and all is okay in my World at the moment.
It’s at these moments I think of some of the great philosophers of our times and can’t help but want to share their words with you.
- “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” -Ernest Hemingway
- “When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro” -Hunter S. Thompson (1937-2005)
- “Ever notice that ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision?” -Marilyn Monroe
- “24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? I think not.” -Stephen Wright
- “You can lead a horticulture but you can’t make her think.” -Dorothy Parker
- “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” -Frank Sinatra
I had 1st posted these back in September of 2006 when the Blog was hosted on Blogger.
It’s time for a comeback.
Have a great weekend and hopefully you’re getting some projects to work on, or the weather is good enough to do some projects in you own backyard!
Some lovely quotes there mate.