Some links of interest:
- 1st a interesting article about pizza outdoors, pizza ovens, pizza’s . . . heck everything pizza
- How about some Geranium’s and Verbena’s; in Rotterdam . . . a very interesting sculpture.
- Interesting article about the rise of landscaping on Nantucket Island. Included-a remark by a LA about why he is better suited for the job than any LD.
- Wartime gardens from WWII to the present and there impact on the Designer’s, User’s and those around them, I hope the link is still working . . .
- A article from the LA Times entitled Psyche and the Sea I kinda think this should be required reading. If you have time to go to only one article this is the one. why man needs the outdoors, water, sunlight-all that good stuff. It’s one of those I’ve saved and will read over and over to really “get” the story. The link is to the “print” page.